Wednesday 16 March 2016

Into the Void

There is no sound and no light, a weightless nothing where he doesn't know if he's even alive anymore, or slipping into the deep abyss. He coughs up blood at least he thinks he does and tries to shout as loud he can but there is nothingness... absolute nothingness. At the same time in the white energy his other half floats happily in full colour and life, it tries to mend him as best it can but with only half to work with it's not looking well in the land of life.  Without a head on the animals play with him and try to make him skip but he keeps falling over as if something, no someone is pulling at his leg, like it almost want him to be there. Three more times he falls with a thumping and a grey blur in the sky each time.

There is a roaring as the energy worlds collide and start sharing power, the trees go dark grey loosing all their leaves and the plants wilt away into nothing all around him there is life, grey boring life...

His torso and head flop down separately and he starts to roll away down a grey hill when all of a sudden his brother steps on his head stopping him from rolling. Hello Brother mine, what brings you to my domain. Well Conductor?
Mumbles and tried to talk.

Oh sorry brother, were you trying to say something? 

I was saying I'd never come here if I could help it... I'm dying, again if you can't notice. I swore the day I banished you here I'd never be caught here alive. He says spitting out grey dirt.

How undignified. He says picking his brother up and wiping him off.  You're not getting out here on you're own I hope you know... our energies have mixed to give this boring grey... neither of us can leave without the other. 

Well put me back together and I'll see what I can do... he grumbles getting a headache from remembering how he killed his brother and how he used to love him... this is the nicest he's been in years... no eons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment