Wednesday 6 May 2015

Chapter 1 Let the conductions begin.

The conductor walks out from the woods covered head to toe in black into a large clear landing with a beautiful lake house cabin facing the water. "Ah it's good to be home and such wonderful weather for conducting our experiments, isn't it? I do love it when we can't be tracked back here. It would be easier though if only I could shadow walk further, I guess that's what I get for not realising I was so special and concentrating on being an adept." He said, looking off into the lake. He reached deep inside his dark heavy trench coat and pulled out his baton before kissing it. "Soon my beauty. We will conduct the kaos and make this world our own. We will rid this wretched place of the scum who call this new horrible noise music! We will teach them what real unburdened music is, music with no mortal limitations, music for the gods!"

No comments:

Post a Comment